Generate unlimited simoleons and life style point with The sims free play Hack
No need spend money again. If you want unlimited Simoleons and life style point you have comes to the right place! Our The Sims Free Play Hack was created to give you unlimited Simoleons and life style point for free and easy to your Android and iOS. This Hack tool works on all Android and iOS without request something more. The Sims Free Play Hack Cheats is very easy to use it if you will use smart. The one and probably the most important thing is that the Cheats are 100% clean and will give you fully satisfaction! Get the Hack now and enjoy unlimited Simoleons and life style point in the The Sims Free Play!
Get The sims free play Hack generator here :
The sims free play Hack Cheats Tools Features:
- Add Unlimited Simoleons
- Add Unlimited Life Style Point
- The sims free playk New Latest Version (Auto Update Working Version)
- Undetectable, Safe and Effective (100% Guaranteed)
- No ROOT or NO DOWNLOAD needed.
- Updated daily to Daily updates to certify the working hacks.
How to use this tools:
- Enter your details account
- Enter amount item of you want
- Click generate
- Do simple task to activated server Hack and avoid abuse our server
About The sims free play Game
The Sims™ FreePlay is a strategic life simulation game developed by EA Mobile and later with Firemonkeys Studios. It is a freemium version of The Sims for mobile devices and was released worldwide on December 15, 2011 for iOS devices, on February 15, 2012 for Android, July 31, 2013 for BlackBerry 10 and September 12, 2013 for Windows Phone 8. The game made it to Kindle Fire in October 2012. In the game, players build houses, control virtual people called Sims to satisfy their needs and wishes, and let them complete different kinds of actions to gain “Simoleons”, “LifeStyle Points” (both of which are currencies in the game) and XP. Unlike other Sims games, The Sims FreePlay runs in real-time and takes real time to complete actions. All actions must be instructed by players, unlike in the computer version, where Sims can have some degree of autonomy. Players can currently progress through 55 levels to unlock new content and create up to 34 Sims. In the game, only married sims can have children and there is a limit on the amount of allowable couples. due to a limit on the people in your town. In the game, there are main quests and discovery quests. Whereas regular quests are required, the discovery quests are optional
Create unique Sims, build dream homes, and let them live your way!
• Customize different Sims and dress them in hundreds of stylish outfits
• Have them fall in love, get married and have babies
• Experience every stage of life from Babies to Seniors…and everything in-between
• Build dream homes and decorate them with thousands of different items
• Complete exciting quests that unlock new places in your Town
• Care for cuddly and magical pets
• Live out your Sims story and play anyway you like